Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Banger! Drake - Fear (Produced by DJ Khalil)


I know i'm late! DEAL. I've been out of commission for a while but PRETTY MONEY is Officially BACK & OPEN for business!!!!!!

So Drake has just dropped the last new song that we will be getting from SO FAR GONE... FEAR is mellow track, & Drake really gives up another piece of him... This guy can really do NO wrong in my eyes...

My favorite lines are:

“I stay away from niggas that could land me in some trouble/and I’ma keep it honest, I’m so tired of being subtle/it’s just me, 40, O and Neeks standing in a huddle”

"I never cried when Pac died, but I probably will when Hov does/ And if my tears hold value, then I will drop one for everything he showed us/"

That 1st line on the 2nd verse was powerful... you just have to respect it.

Sincerely,
Drake-Stan
http://www.mediafire.com/?yjywtfdvmrd

Enjoy.

No comments: