Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A VMA 2 REMEMBER!

So Much went on yesterday at the VMAs... Lets start with Russell Brand... 2 words... HATED IT! lol; He erked me... the only funny thing he said was about the Jonas Brothers forgiving him... & "They had 2 because they were Christians" ...The Fashion was ON! My Fav's were Beyonce, Solange, Amber Rose, Lady Gaga... The Ususal Suspects. I HATED everything about J. Lo's dress & I feel like ALL the girls from "The Hills" FAILED. Oh Yeah. Pink & Shakira had on the same dress! I know their stylists were cringing! Pink wins this one in my book... She SLAYED her performance & she wore the ALEXANDER MCQUEEN bag that I would sell my soul to GOD for :-)

Madonna gave a nice speech. Janet looked great. Lady Gaga is the fiercest bitch alive. Beyonce has class for days. & Megan Fox was hot.

OKAY! now the good stuff...

Kanye ran up on stage & grabbed the mic while Taylor Swift was accepting her award.


Her face in this picture says it all... but you have to see it for yourself...



& while #HOV & Alicia HOMEWRECKER Keys were performing "Empire State of Mind" guess who hops their crazy ass on stage!



LMAO!!! #Lilmamais so stupid for this shit...



Jay-z said "I see you. You T-Pain right now" & tapped her ass on the leg like get off the stage bitch! LMAO! she so didnt belong!

I'm already ready for VMA's 2010 :-)

No comments: